How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T16:22:35+00:00

    Hi Yaniv, what browser are you using? I forgot to mention, but I believe copying the browser URL and pasting with the title is only supported in Edge (it's a browser link copy/paste feature).

    As a work around, you can right click the link preview, convert to URL, edit the title of the text, and convert back to a Link Preview. This will allow you to customize the text of the link preview. It's a work around until we add edit link support for link previews.

    Additionally, we are doing work so any Loop page link (from the browser, share link, and @ mention page link) will all display with the page title and custom page icon (emoji) that you select. I'm excited for this to be released to improve the link experience, stay tuned!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-06T13:46:04+00:00

    Hi Jake — just checking in on this one again. Any word on when we can expect this to be available?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T07:44:49+00:00

    I'm sorry but the @ menu only shows people not pages.

    Linking pages should be a basic feature in a product like Loop. I planned to use Loop for a Team wiki but it's impossible to implement at the moment.

    I know it's a preview and I'm confident enough it will be available at launch.

    The way I'd like to see it is using the [[link]] syntax we see in a lots of products, keeping the @ only for linking people.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T17:04:52+00:00

    Hi Yaniv, this work is active and in progress. Completely agree, Loop links to pages should open in the same window and route to the page (behave like apps), and not open in a new tab or site.

    Best,
    Jake

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T14:37:01+00:00

    Jake, it's been nearly two months since this issue was brought up. Can you provide a status update on this issue?

    Opening Loop page links from within a workspace in Sharepoint undermines the whole point of the app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments