How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T20:47:43+00:00

    Can I create a page on a page so that I would create a new page with link directly! It would make the app so much more efficient.

    Other apps have that nice workflow where you can create a page instantly (like a wikipage).

    Also I would like to create my own banners. The samples now, logically, have little personal touches.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments