How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T18:49:30+00:00

    Great progress, thanks Jake! I must have missed this in the new features communications.

    I'm sure you're aware of this, but the user experience on those links still could use some work. Specifically:

    1. The preview for the Loop page doesn't look like it's an internal link because it still has the Sharepoint icon, and also it's gigantic. So this prevents us from creating a table of contents.
    2. If I change the "link options" to "view as URL" in order to make it visually a more concise, the only option to open the link is then through the contextual menu item "open link" which opens in a new browser tab.

    So here's a screenshot of what my options linking one loop page to another are and neither is giving me what I'd want.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-13T21:21:44+00:00

    Hi Yanviv, this work is released! Page links inserted from the browser URL and Share button will open in the same tab/window and not open in a new tab.

    Pages inserted via @ menu is in progress.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-13T18:55:51+00:00

    Hi Yaniv, this work is active and in progress. Completely agree, Loop links to pages should open in the same window and route to the page (behave like apps), and not open in a new tab or site.

    Best,
    Jake

    Jake, it's been 4 months since you said work was in progress. How's it going?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T12:26:55+00:00

    I am having the same problem too. It's almost like it stops processing after it reads the names (which look a little odd too). I would love [[Linking]] too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T16:54:58+00:00

    Yes this is an issue we are working on improving, thank you for sharing! You can find pages via the @ menu. Today it will insert a SharePoint link and open in another tab.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments