How to stop Microsoft SharePoint pop up continually asking me to share confidential information stored in keychain

Anonymous
2023-01-10T15:10:48+00:00

Hi, I no longer have or use Microsoft SharePoint (as far as I can see by searching my applications) but I continually get a pop up on my Mac saying that Microsoft SharePoint wants to sue my confidential information stored in 'Microsoft Identity xxxxxx' in my keychain. It then asks me to allow or deny. I always click Deny, but I have to click it approx 10 times before it dissapears. It then reappears about an hour later and repeats every day. its very frustrating. Any ideas on how I can stop this???

Thanks

Paul

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T00:40:01+00:00

    Please add me to the list as well! I have a pop-up that will not disappear, and I tried all the options advised—many thanks for considering my request.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-26T15:03:27+00:00

    You can access opening the launchpad, you will find the jkey change access icon. In my computer (I think it might vary according to your key configuration) I open the launchpad with the F4 key.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-24T17:50:42+00:00

    Hi

    I have the same problem but don’t know how to open Keychain Access?

    Nigel

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-28T01:43:02+00:00

    I've never once used SharePoint and this is EXTREMELY annoying. I tried everything that was recommended to the first complainant and still nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-09T13:57:34+00:00

    I have the same issue. No idea what SharePoint is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments