Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I Can't open my microsoft account .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i have an account for microsoft outlook but it given from the shop owner when i buy the laptop, and i forgot to ask the password of my account, and now i move to other city cant acces to my account that already bind to my laptop, how do i get the acces to my account?
i never login in using this account because i dont know the password at all
please help me because my laptop always give me notification eror
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I Can't open my microsoft account .
Correlation Id: 86525f97b0394491b39ba974ea0733c0
Timestamp: 2023-09-25T03:24:58.809Z
Correlation Id: 63c3bb89bdf64ff5b0975a92d0b1dd0e Timestamp: 2023-04-23T01:23:32.102Z
Every time when I try to login it takes a very long time and when it’s done it doesn’t let me sign in I’ve tried on my iPhone and my ipad please help
Any news on this?
I have the same issue.