A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Same problem here still cant see photos i pasted to the notebook only handwriting is visible to see
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, in my one note app I keep getting the synching error which ask me to sign in. I click on the sign in button but no window open for me to sign in. I did many trouble shhoting steps, by deleting the app bu non worked. I have two devices and both are the same.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem here still cant see photos i pasted to the notebook only handwriting is visible to see
It is working now! Finally!
Looks like it is getting solved.
I have the same problem
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Same-Now appears to be working for me across PC App and iPhone. Getting no sync message on the phone briefly but then it syncs.