A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
After updating to iPadOS15 today, neither Office nor OneNote will open on my iPad Pro (they had been working fine until today). The apps crash as soon as they open. I reset the apps, deleted and re-downloaded the apps. But they still do not work. But my Outlook and OneDrive apps still open and work fine.
Could I please ask for help with this - I use these apps extensively for work; so not having them open is frustrating.
My iPad Pro is 3rd gen running on OS15.
OneNote version is 16.53.
Office version is 2.53.
Thank you
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
@Microsoft - thanks for pushing updates to these apps and getting the issue resolved
Looks like Microsoft has released new Office 365 beta apps. Not in the App Store yet.
I have been running iOS/iPadOS public beta 15 since it’s release in June. I installed all subsequent updates to my devices as they were released. During that time I have been able to use the above mentioned apps without a single issue. I installed the 15 RC yesterday and have found that my iPhone and iPad cannot load the following apps, OneNote, Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the apps, rebooted the devices then reinstalled the apps with no success.
I am facing the problem on my iPhone. Outlook, OneDrive & MS Teams are working fine. All other Office apps (including Lens) are crashing following iOS 15 upgrade. All these apps were working fine on iOS 15 beta versions.
This is very poor customer experience.
Thank you, Waqas.
I have contacted my organisation about this (to raise the ticket in the admin centre, as you suggested) - and they suggested to me that I should perhaps wait for the Microsoft apps to be updated to be compatible with the new iPadOS15 update. They didn't necessary raise the ticket in the admin centre as I requested, but they seem to suggest that it is a compatibility issue... This sounded somewhat feasible to me as the Microsoft apps (OneNote and Office) started crashing after I updated to iPadOS15 (those apps were working just fine before the update).
(also just noting that I deleted LinkedIn - and Microsoft apps still crash; I reinstalled LinkedIn, the apps still crash; I deleted it again; the apps still crash. And I do not have Microsoft Edge installed on my iPad).
Thank you.