A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I tried that but alert is still coming up. Really annoying.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I tried that but alert is still coming up. Really annoying.
I have all notifications turned off in settings and still get the counterfeit alert. Very annoying. I thought my software was legitimate on a new laptop but since the alert I have uninstalled it and purchased MS Office from their website, installed this and I still get the counterfeit alerts. Is this coming from MS or is it a scam?
This is what I get now . VSRawat I tried your method and it got rid of the message for now. If anyone has a better solution please post.
DaleDalka
Glad to be of help to you.
Though this was not a solution, this was a bypass, a way around, a shortcut. As you say "for now".
The problem remains unsolved and we have hidden that. Hope some will come up with real working solution that removes the problem from root without leaving any after effects.
Thanks.
This is what I get now . VSRawat I tried your method and it got rid of the message for now. If anyone has a better solution please post.
I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.