A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
It didn't work for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get this message when I open Office 2019. Get Genuine Office you may be a victim of software counterfeiting. Avoid security risks and get genuine office now. When I click on Get Genuine Office it takes me to a Get Office 365 page. My office 2019 is Genuine. Is this a way to sell 365. Is there a way to stop the message.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It didn't work for me.
Its not working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What if I don't want the connected experience enabled?
Hi,
I downloaded the app from microsoft
Here's what worked for me.
file/options/Privacy Settings
Under All Connected Experiences uncheck Enable Connected Experience and restart Office.
In Outlook 2016 and later this option is under File -> Office Account, look for Account Privacy and under that is a button for Manage Settings.
Worked for me!!