Something's not right The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

Anonymous
2020-07-02T07:53:14+00:00

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this error message that I'm getting each time I try to open my document on Office365 online:

Something's not right

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

You kind help would be deeply appreciated! :)

Thoughtfully,

wqcloud

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-17T12:12:25+00:00

    What VPN?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-17T11:42:26+00:00

    still not ((

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-17T05:18:40+00:00

    After getting the same error message for about two weeks, for some reason today it's letting me back in. I'm not sure why. I just happen to be using a VPN today (for something else) so I'm not sure if that's the difference. Good luck, guys. I hope you have a similar outcome. Although, to be fair, I'm holding my breath. I've lost my confidence in this product after facing the very real possibility these past two weeks that I may have lost access to all of my files in OneDrive.

    Update: I was only able to re-access the files for a day. I wish I had downloaded them while I had the chance because after this one time access, it's back to the error message and not allowing access. This sucks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-17T04:13:39+00:00

    Any news guys?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-15T01:33:53+00:00

    I'm having the same problem on accessing OneDrive since a week ago.

    Something's not right

    The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.

    URL is https://ppxa-my.sharepoint.com/_layouts/15/Throttle.htm#17

    Other web browser applications(yammer, teams, outlook,,,etc) working right, except Word/Excel/PowerPoint saying no access to OneDrive.

    I also tried remove and re-installing desktop OneDrive application.

    When I try to add account after clear install, it fails with error code 0x8004deed.

    I really appreciate any help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments