A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Mine is being very iffy about when it is working.
Worked beautifully for my lesson on Friday 17th at 8:30am and again at 2:00pm.
Monday 19th rolls around and working in the morning for my 10:30am meeting but then my 1pm tutorial....Nope. Same error as the original post. Started working again at 8:00pm that night.
Didn't have any lessons Tuesday so didn't test it. But today (Wednesday 22nd) working great up until 10:20am then the error happened again right before my 11am lesson (cries). After typing algebra solutions into OneNote for an hour and a half I have checked the error code again and it has now changed to E0001462 bukxq 19999.
The error is only visible on the windows app version of OneNote but OneNote 2016 doesn't update either and my tablet is in a constant state of syncing.
I hope there is a solution soon.
I have also noticed the error code has changed. I am working with OneNote on Mac but also report of Windows 10 (mainly OneNote app) having issues.