Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Please excuse me for taking so long to reply.
I have sort of read the responses in Outlook, so I never accessed the site to reply.
As some mentioned below, this is not in the Chrome browser but on a Chromebook.
Clearing the browser cache will make no difference here.
I have done a few other things to no avail, as I have come to conclude that it is an issue from Microsoft's side.
To all of you that are having the same issue:
The independent apps still work.
So, uninstall the unified 365 app and simply install all the others individually. Like Word, Xcel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, etc.
Chromebooks are not prioritized that heavily because of the number of people using them and the way the "native" apps work.
In essence, an application like the one we have problems with work as a sort of Android app, that then goes through an emulator to make the visual layout work on a computer screen, if something fails in the conversion of the layout, everything seems to crash.
PS. The notes in the 365 app that I could not find. They are apparently Outlook notes. So if you cannot find yours as well. Log in to Outlook and find the notes in there.