Delete account - Microsoft Teams

Anonymous
2019-12-29T09:00:08+00:00

Split from this thread.

I have the same issue with MS teams.  I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account.  Just says that I have a work account.  Asks for for sign in but does nothing.  However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

57 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-20T15:47:27+00:00

    I would like to remove my Microsoft account permanently?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-20T15:46:19+00:00

    Hy.

    I would like to remove my Microsoft account permanently?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-18T18:54:12+00:00

    I want to delete my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-18T15:11:26+00:00

    Can somone from microsoft please please help with deleting teams account - i have written down the admin onmicrosoft.com email address incorrectly and have managed to delete the groups so this is not advised anywhere any more. From the online help i Need this to delete account. Ive been after help all day.  Just keep getting passed to department or referred to virtual agents who cant help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-17T18:14:45+00:00

    I want to delete this because i open wrong account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments