Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I want to delete teams entirely as I cannot log in, without problems with accounts, how do I just delete it all together?
thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Split from this thread.
I have the same issue with MS teams. I have signed out and will not let me sign in with work account. Just says that I have a work account. Asks for for sign in but does nothing. However the personal account is listed that needs to go away.
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I want to delete teams entirely as I cannot log in, without problems with accounts, how do I just delete it all together?
thank you
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
How to delete Microsoft team account...
Perminetly