OneDrive Online wont scroll

Anonymous
2019-08-14T20:13:11+00:00

I recently encountered a problem where when I login to OneDrive online, I can't scroll down to access all of my folders. I can only access the ones that are currently showing on the screen. This is happening on another co-workers computer as well. Now when I select "Sort", then "Rearrange" and then "cancel" it, the scroll bar pops up for a split second and I can scroll, but then it quickly disappears and the page is stuck at the spot the scroll bar disappeared. Does anyone have an idea why the scroll bar won't load to allow me to see all my files?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-08-19T14:36:00+00:00

Yes, clearing the browsing data fixed the problem.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T17:29:19+00:00

    I have the same problem today- never before. Office 365 onedrive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T17:00:11+00:00

    Same problem. Worked fine yesterday, now doesn't work on any browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:53:53+00:00

    Several people in my company have the same issue. In order to see all of our files I have to put them in list view, click on a single file and then use the up/down arrow keys to navigate.  Please fix the scroll bar!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-09-18T16:49:08+00:00

    Yep, me too.  Please fix!  Tyou.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments