A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?
Here's the solution and worked to me.
Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?
Here's the solution and worked to me.
Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".
Ah, no, this hasn't worked for me after updating to 10.14.2.
I've tried to relaunch Finder, but no joy.
After updating I momentarily saw the Finder extension icons for Box, but then they went. So I don't see the extensions for anything (OneDrive, Dropbox, Box or Creative Cloud), but they do show for iCloud.
AaronBro...u rock man, thanks!
Problem solved with MacOS 10.14.2
So I installed the beta version of OneDrive and ran the script last week. Nothing changed.
However, since posting yesterday, the Finder overlay has appeared on Mojave. Updates were applied today, so I am assuming that a new release has fixed this issue. I will need to check the other two Macs with Mojave but if this has now been resolved, then this is excellent news as we were holding back on upgrading the other machines.
Thanks Microsoft for fixing this.