Share How you Use Office PopUp - How can I turn this off?

Anonymous
2018-05-17T11:10:23+00:00

Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513

Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to 

SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE

No I do not want to share.  I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.

How can I stop this pop up from appearing?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T19:31:59+00:00

    Harsh reality is, I wouldn't have this issue if I had pirated office. 

    EXCACTLY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T15:06:33+00:00

    I have the same issue, its really annoying and hope someone finds a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T08:04:18+00:00

    Harsh reality is, I wouldn't have this issue if I had pirated office.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T07:59:16+00:00

    What makes this worse, is if I click the red button to dismiss the pop-up, and then to fo Word>Preferences>Security & Privacy... 'Send full diagnostic data' is preselected!!!! I'm not aware of previously selecting that option!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-05-20T19:51:36+00:00

    I am experiencing the same problem. I am paying for 5 subscriptions to 365. I am going to check out Open Office, Pages, and Notes. If they work and can be converted MS has lost my business, not that they seem to care.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments