Hello, to mirror what Nicolle is saying in the previous post, a few key things to note:
This is not a MOJAVE issue, I actually upgraded to Mojave from HIGH SIERRA in the hopes of fixing this issue, it did not work. My team is still using High Sierra and having the same issues.
I also upgraded MS Office 2x, now using version 16.20 (Insider Slow), it's still broken.
This is not only a PowerPont issue, the issue spans both PowerPoint and Word.
I'm a power-user of all these programs, and there is no "in program" work-around. The only way to save the file correctly is to export docs to 365, but then you have font compatibility issues. My only work-around is using PowerPoint for PC on my Parallels
partition.
Issues exporting to PDF:
- Image transparencies
- Overlays
- Gradient overlays (turn solid in color)
- SVG and PNG graphics loose their transparency and value (they change color) when exported
- SVG graphics are having the most issues, transparencies that were once "white" now appear dark in color in the presentation deck, and they color can not be adjusted!
I have numerous examples and I'm happy to share with the MS team if you want to schedule a call with me.
This really needs to be fixed ASAP as it's causing serious issues (not to mention the time wasted) with both our internal team and our clients.
I'm happy to help troubleshoot, but please make this a priority.
Thanks!