Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Office removal tool did the trick. It must be something in the Office 365 load from Dell that is causing it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I keep getting error 1935 when trying to install Office Standard 2016 on a brand new PC running Windows 10 for workstations build 1803. I have tried:
Here's the build process:
Gotten this error on 4 consecutive machines.
Tried items suggested here:
but to no avail.
Any ideas?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Office removal tool did the trick. It must be something in the Office 365 load from Dell that is causing it.
Thanks everyone, it is of great help.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/install/repair
Mine turned out to be an issue with the built in image that came with the device. They had baked in the office 365 apps as AppxProvisionedPackage packages. I had to remove them using the Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -online process and then remove the apps that were provisioned for users already using the remove-appxpackage -allusers and then after all the 365 versions were cleaned up on the system I was able to install it.
I will get it documented better and get this updated. We have a few I need to do.
its working, thank you
The .net fix tool worked for me as well. Thank you.