Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Sorry to bother you but once you have downloaded the *.APK file what does one do with it?
Thanks,
****
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sorry to bother you but once you have downloaded the *.APK file what does one do with it?
Thanks,
****
The Microsoft Office 365 box states these words on the Box Front:
1 year subscription for one user
1PC/Mac + 1 tablet
Long gone are the days when you could be conned by the small print. Manufacturers are obliged to ensure you clearly know what you are buying. The Major store I always buy from are extremely reputable, when I bought and could not install they're Technical Support Staff tried to install and were astounded to find they could not. There was not the slightest discussion about refund of money or not, they apologised for not knowing it was not usable on a Samsung Tab S.
@Doug, Typically people call Apple an iPad and Android a Tablet. However you are still wrong as it Does install on some Android Tablets. Microsoft falsely advertised a product that people bought in good faith, shops sold in good faith and being the season it is a lot of people are going to be disappointed on Christmas morning. Then the following days there will be a mess in stores with Sales and Complaints.
MICROSOFT STAFF, COME ON HERE AND DEFEND YOUR PRODUCT. OR HAVE YOU QUIETLY TIP TOED AWAY???????
Where did Microsoft say that it works on Android Tablets?
However, see:
http://blogs.office.com/2014/11/06/bringing-office-everyone/
Good on you Gerry
I posted here after I bought my Samsung Pro Note $1,200 about 4 months ago and was told by the dealer that 365 will work, I also checked MS site before i bought it, but not so, and after one month of trying everything including a refund which i didn't get its been sitting in the box with the 365 disk...........its now nothing but an expensive toy that i have no use for
MS sucks big time
Gill
Hi
Basically it is a simple matter. You advertise something that says it does x and you go home and find it does nothing. So you think, I was a fool to buy this spurious product from a guy on the street and got caught, more fool me.
But here I am having trusted the great Microsoft only to find they acted the same as the street Hustler.
They advertised a product in a manner that it Does Not Work.
I am not going to spend my time complaining here to people that do not listen. So I contacted our countries Advertising and Standards Authority ISAI. They have sent me several requests for information, photographs and the section from This Forum where the Official Microsoft person told us it does not work as it says it does.. Simply that means that what the box says on the front is what it does inside. They have acknowledged that my complaint was real and factually presented. So now as a citizen I will force an answer from someone to prove I was not conned by Microsoft. Court is next option, I spent my life in business looking after my customers and Microsoft tell us lies on one important product. Yes inhave named your representative that stated here it does not work as it is advertised.
Shame on you Microsoft for misleading us just for your reason for survival.
However your Office 365 is a con and you know it.
As I will win in court you will be proven to be a scam.
Simple as that, you conned me and cost €500 to take my Tablet and replace it it with a PC Tablet, guess who supplys them with Office 365
See you in front of authorities.
Gerry