A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
The drive that .ptm is on my desktop.
It seems that they are the programs inside of them of which that I have saved the zip drives on my external hard drive. They contain the .exe files so that I can extract the files that these files relate to whenever I wish in the future.
I could create another folder and move the files inside the .ptm to just in case.
I have never had this happen before. Or I could just leave them as they are now.
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7A797BF1CB645296!429
I know that I may be looking at incorrect items on my computer - but if it assists in smoother operation and I also can relocate for future reference - that would be fine.
I do remember uploading the program back in December - but my computer kept crashing and
I do not use Process Explorer - it was suggested to use it in one of my subjects for assistance on here -
AFTER RESETTING USER OPTIONS NO FILES FOUND AFTER FIX.
So I can reload it at any stage from the community section of help.
Could you please send me the two links to your articles again re
- Savng in two locations and automatically back up documents
- Automatically backing up in Word
- Toolbars in Word.
Thanks for the advice about removing the addin - could you please step me through how to do that?