How to scan Documents in MS Office 2013

Anonymous
2013-02-27T07:01:24+00:00

I have Win 7 64 bit OS and I have Installed MS Office 2013.I want this option (Insert Picture From Scanner and Camera)  in MS Ofiice word 2013.

Because i am faceing problem to scan documents From Network Printer.I have canon IR3225 Network Printer and i have installed canon network scan gear and i have also add printer addres in scan gear. but this option not showing in ms office word 2013. How can scan documents from network printer. So please help me.....

Thanks.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-07-13T06:34:00+00:00

FWIW I have updated my web page Scan into Word, mentioned earlier in this old thread, to include scanning into Word 2013. Alternative coding is included for Excel and Outlook.

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-08-31T08:40:45+00:00

    Do you have the full code from Graham's webpage inserted into a module?  Do you have a scanner attached to the computer?

    I just tried the code here and it certainly works, causing the following dialog to appear:

    If you install the free IrfanView graphics application, can you use that to acquire a scanned image from your scanner?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-30T23:16:06+00:00

    Hi Doug, I found it and checked the box.

    Now nothing happens after I run the macro. Am I missing something?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-08-30T23:00:55+00:00

    The proper name of the reference is Microsoft Windows Image Acquisition Library v2.0

    See if by using the Browse button in the References dialog, you can locate:

    C:\windows\System32\wiaaut.dll

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments