Insert date and time in Word

Anonymous
2012-12-03T03:18:02+00:00

In Region and Language when I set the date as follows:  dddd, MMMM d, yyyy   It shows this way:  ‎Sunday, ‎December ‎2, ‎2012  Yet when I use the insert date and time in Word it comes out:  Sunday, December 02, 2012   Until this latest Windows or Vista I never had this problem. Any ideas?

I use Windows 7, Microsoft Word 2007.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2012-12-10T18:43:58+00:00

    Peter, good point, I was thinking small as they say. Just now I rolled back the date to the 7th just to test that the fix stuck and it it did.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-12-09T10:32:33+00:00

    :-) I actually rolled my date back to September 01 and the time back to 09:01. That only misses a couple of cases, e.g. testing that AM/PM is behaving as expected.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-12-09T04:33:57+00:00

    And it was done with just one single digit day of the month left to work on it! Don’t have to wait’ll next year this time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments