How to disable Microsoft Upload Center 2013 ?

Anonymous
2012-11-22T14:49:19+00:00

Hi,

I uninstalled office 2010 and installed Office 2013. However now there is no way to stop upload centre from starting upon startup. There are no values for it under the startup tab in task manager or the registry startup sections. Strangely enough the old value for office 2010 MSOsync was left behind but I removed it.

How can I stop it from running like in Office 2010 ?

Thanks

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-08-08T15:05:19+00:00

    The same problem. I've tired of that strip "Upload Failed" in Word, I want get rid of that *hit. I don't have such a point in OneDrive. I don't have that files in folder.What could I do?

    Office 2013

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-29T08:44:05+00:00

    Easy.....uninstall Office 2013 and install Office 2007

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-21T20:40:25+00:00

    When will they ever learn?

    This has been an issue if Office for years, Microsoft refuse to listen to the complaints (a quick check on google will show you just how many people have been complaining) and still no easy way to disable this and no way to prevent it reappearing when office updates run.

    So the answer is they will never learn.

    Microsoft motto...  The customer is always wrong.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-18T16:28:43+00:00

    How to remove it from windows 10 ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-07-01T12:50:58+00:00

    You don't have to use OneDrive as your default storage location, it optional, data can still be stored on the local PC, by default.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments