Office PP 2013 - Setup bootstrapper has stopped working

Anonymous
2013-03-23T18:25:19+00:00

I have downloaded the Office Pro Plus 2013 ISO from the download page and when I try to install it, it show me the first screen saying that the setup is preparing and then I get the error message "Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper has stopped working". Could anyone help?

I have also read this article, but I do not have Citrix installed: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/officeitpro/thread/88a6f422-0bac-4d0d-8279-95c5afbbc95a/

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-11-07T06:19:34+00:00

    You can try this solution of <a href="https://itphobia.com/microsoft-setup-bootstrapper-has-stopped-working-solved/">Microsoft setup bootstrapper has stopped working</a>. Hope it will solve your problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments