I have already purchased office home and student 2013 at the store how do i download this

Anonymous
2013-03-07T17:05:15+00:00

please help me

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-08T12:55:49+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community and We will be glad to assist you with your concern.

I will help you download and install Office 2013.

As you have already purchased Office Home and Student 2013. You may navigate to the following website:

www.office.com/myaccount

Sign-in using the email address that was used for the registration process at the time of purchase. The download will be listed and you may choose between Office 2013 32 bit or Office 2013 64 bit versions and install it.

Hope the information is helpful. If you need further assistance, reply and we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-09-27T21:05:06+00:00

    its not giving me the link you provided I puschased this a few years ago and that computer crashed and I'm trying to re install on new

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-09-14T01:28:51+00:00

    I tried to navigate to that site and it brought me back here.  I had Microsoft Office Suite on my laptop purchased in February 2015 and just had Windows 10 uninstalled and reinstalled and now cannot find Office anywhere on my computer.  I DO have the code that was provided with the computer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-09-04T11:08:16+00:00

    I have purchased the new office products but it hasn't been activated

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-09-04T04:50:40+00:00

    I just purchased a new computer and want to know how I can download previously purchased office home and student 2013

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments