Label Controls Developer Tab

Anonymous
2012-03-21T15:55:50+00:00

Is there anything that might help me with label controls in Excel 2007 from the Developer Tab? You have Form and Active X Label controls. Where would it be in Excel 2007 Inside Out?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2012-03-26T12:30:09+00:00

    Speaking for myself, apology accepted, you’re welcome and I hope you are soon in good health.

    Don’t give up, just ask the right questions!  ;o)

    Cheers

    Rich

    Note that not everyone will read through the over 40 replies on this post, so it wouldn't hurt to add just your thanks to your previous questions

    • never too late to say thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-03-25T14:38:21+00:00

    I want to thank all the Excel MVPS very much who have helped me over the past few months. If I come across sometimes in a bad way I am sorry but I am trying harder to focus on Excel. I have been ill for the past month and I'm going to do whatever it takes to focus to succeed. I want to succeed in these applications and I definitely want to succeed in life. When I feel that I am ready for this Excel Expert exam for 2007 I will be taking this as I will focus more on my online training and Excel books. Thank you very much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments