A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Its yes to both questions but I don't feel it works. How do I upload a 2007 Excel file to Skydrive which I have?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Is there anything that might help me with label controls in Excel 2007 from the Developer Tab? You have Form and Active X Label controls. Where would it be in Excel 2007 Inside Out?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Its yes to both questions but I don't feel it works. How do I upload a 2007 Excel file to Skydrive which I have?
Sorry, but you'll have to upload it to something like skydrive or dropbox and post a link to your file here...
Does your listbox contain 5 names?
When you click an entry in the listbox, does the name you clicked on appear in D2?
If so, it's working!
Cheers
Rich
Here was the link I found on the Office help with this issue which is the following:
Can I email you a copy of my form example? I followed the steps and may have done it not sure.
The same set of contols is shown when working with UserForms (VBA). In Excel, for a textbox, just use a normal Text Box from Insert > Shapes....
How did you get on making the ActiveX ListBox??
[EDIT: Actually, after reading more of this post: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2007-excel/textbox-text-field-from-form-controls-not/ce9793b0-b4bf-415e-a8c3-a3963e0f5841 I think I may be wrong about that. It appears to be a mystery why they are greyed-out. Take a look at this page, might help you more: http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/Excel-controls-forms-toolbox.htm ]
How come some of my controls are greyed out in Excel such as the 3 last Form Controls at the bottom including the drop down form control?