How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-28T19:56:33+00:00

    I need to access my account, how do I do that?

    I just bought a new c/p and need to reload  office and home & student 2013 ,but it keep saying my product key is wrong

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-05-07T23:44:41+00:00

    There must be 2 different sites for "My Account". I was there yesterday and it showed Home and Student 2010 product I purchased with the product key. This link in your email also takes me to My Account page but it is not the same site I was yesterday. It says I have no purchases. Why do you have to make this so complicated? How do I get to the page where it shows my product?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-02-26T16:24:18+00:00

    thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-01-23T16:37:35+00:00

    Try the link below for Office 2003 and Office 2007 programs.

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2548260

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2012-01-22T19:26:18+00:00

    What if you have a 2003 version? This link seems to only work for 2010 at least I think that's the problem since it says I have no purchases.  thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments