How do I get to my "account page"?

Anonymous
2010-10-14T22:30:04+00:00

Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2011-08-12T02:39:34+00:00

    I need to access my account, how do I do that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2010-10-15T19:51:50+00:00

    Login to the link below

    ~~http://www2.buyoffice.microsoft.com/usa/~~ 

    Then click on my account to find the products you have purchased

    You can also click on the link below to obtain a new product key if you have a proof of purchase:-

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823570

    Outdated information struck

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-04-08T17:54:12+00:00

    The account page for your Office account is here:

    https://office.microsoft.com/MyAccount.aspx

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-01-06T01:39:46+00:00

    I need to access my account, how do I do that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2010-10-14T23:28:50+00:00

    Purchased Office Professional Plus and downloaded program.  Also purchased the back-up disk.  Lost Office during a virus and need to reload from disk.  Need product key and package says key can be found on your account page.  Where is my account page?

     

    The place where you bought it. If you can't remember where it is, simply call them. The confirmation email is in an email with details.


    Ron

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments