Microsoft Office Picture Manager for Windows 7

Anonymous
2011-02-12T01:40:47+00:00

Does the picture manager come with Windows 7, because I can't find it.  Does it come with office 2010?  I would like to use it, and I do not like other photo editing programs.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2011-02-12T02:04:11+00:00

No, Office Picture Manager is a component of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office applications. You can find it by clicking Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office > Microsoft Office Tools

If its not there, then that means it was not installed.

Click Start, type: Programs and features

Hit Enter

Scroll down to Microsoft Office

Select it

Click Change on the command bar

Click Add or remove programs

Click Continue

Expand Microsoft Office Tools

Click Microsoft Office Picture manager

Select Run from my Computer

Click Continue


Teching It Easy: With Windows |ActiveWin |Notebooks | Microsoft MVP

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-07T06:13:49+00:00

    Go no further!  This is the solution right here!!! It worked like a charm!!! Thank You Vicki!  & of course u're a Johnson!!! Respectfully, D, Johnson

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-08-31T20:46:10+00:00

    This Andra De Costa who answered this first is a total moron. His advice goes nowhere. Thanks for nothing.

    After Change, only option is Repair!

    Microsoft is run by morons, why would they remove a program every likes, and provide nothing similar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-01T11:27:40+00:00

    I followed this procedure but when I scrolled to Microsoft Office and right click,  the bar had UNINSTALL (in bold) and CHANGE below it (not bold).  When I clicked 'CHANGE' I only got Repair.  I could advance no further on your procedure because of this.  Help!

    PHN

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-04-08T05:43:32+00:00

    This worked great, thanks so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments