Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
No error messages
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No error messages
@tmg.or.jp
Has anyone had success with this yet?
Mine started working yesterday morning (Wednesday Feb 12th) for a few minutes then died again.
Been a week and nothing other than "subsribe and all will be good" from MS.
Guess us peasants with the free version get to pound sand....
Thanks MS.
I am having the same problem since February 8, 2025. All of a sudden, I no longer can receive or send emails. If I try to send an email it just goes into my drafts saying it is unable to send. Microsoft, what did you do???? I am sure there are many more people who have not reported this issue, and, frankly wouldn't know how. This is terrible! My GMail , Hotmail and Outlook Emails work. It is my internet provider email that has stopped working. Note: I can receive and send from my androids, just not from my PC which uses the Microsoft Store.
Of course it never gets sent.
Same problem for me. 2 days ago my desktop outlook has quit working.
Gmail account online is working just fine.
I am having the same problem since February 8, 2025. All of a sudden, I no longer can receive or send emails. If I try to send an email it just goes into my drafts saying it is unable to send. Microsoft, what did you do???? I am sure there are many more people who have not reported this issue, and, frankly wouldn't know how. This is terrible! My GMail , Hotmail and Outlook Emails work. It is my internet provider email that has stopped working. Note: I can receive and send from my androids, just not from my PC which uses the Microsoft Store.
Of course it never gets sent.