Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
It's a gmail account
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
cannot receive or send emails in the New Outlook
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It's a gmail account
i am not receiving my email
My problem is in Outlook in Android running in my mobile phone. As far as I know, just one Outlook in Android
When will MSFT fix the new Outlook?
All:
I spoke too soon about New Outlook working again. Seemed to **** out again sometime Sunday 2/9. Can't send or receive emails. Outlook classic is working fine as part of my Office 365 subscription. Hate to say it, but it's a good thing I also have non-Microsoft email clients or else I'd be screwed.
The last update I installed on my Win 11 system was the 2025-01 Cumulative Update Preview (KB5050092) on 2/2. Just updated Outlook for Windows through the store to version 1.2025.205.100. Still can't send or receive through New Outlook.
I run a pretty bare bones system so I can confidently rule out a software conflict. Not sure why others are commenting on the state of their OneDrive storage space ... shouldn't affect sending and receiving imap emails. Not going to waste my time running SFC, DISM, or any other system checks. Basically, I'll just ride it out and wait for Microsoft to apply some sort of fix / patch. My concern is, can I trust the new Outlook going forward?
As I'm writing this, New Outlook suddenly sprang to life and received all emails missing over the weekend. Maybe talking smack about it has an effect. ????? Like I mentioned above, don't waste your time running system diagnostics. The problem is not on your end .......