Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
This did not work, I have been trying all morning
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How to fix: “cannot get mail: the connection to the server failed”?
I tried everything, literally! And still nothing helped! I am having this issue on my Mail app and outlook app and on every browser!!! Please help me!!!!!
Using Outlook for iOS in business environments for email and scheduling
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This did not work, I have been trying all morning
Still connection is failed, hotmail or outlook server doesn`t work...
im in the same boat! super frustrating
This is a nightmare - update please?
Reset everything spent hours and still cannot access
Is there a update please?
Still having same issue