I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.

Reported
Anonymous
2025-01-01T08:06:06+00:00

I think my Microsoft account has been hacked.My Microsoft account email and password have changed. What do I do?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-11T12:17:58+00:00

    Hi, I hope that whoever is reading my message is doing well. i just wanted to say that I am unable to receive any codes to recover my microsoft account, and I have not done anything that violates the code of conduct of my account.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T21:55:36+00:00

    dit heb ik ook ! ben helemaal bang ervan

    From Dutch:

    I have this too! I'm totally scared of it

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T23:59:47+00:00

    Estoy notando que estaba llegando correos de códigos de seguridad de otros países y yo vivo en Ecuador y me siento inseguro por mis datos personales

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-07T19:05:47+00:00

    Hi,

    Every time I have to send a confirmation code to my email, it is sent to an email that I do not know. If you could change the the mail to my own mail it would be great.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T21:14:54+00:00

    some antiviruses saying that i got some files that infected and i cant find them

    0 comments No comments