Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Cool thanks
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to read the emails that are sent to me from genuine companies, but I am unable to view them because of the Unverified Sender block that is now placed on all emails that don't comply to new Microsoft policies.
I get that spam needs controlling - but I also need to see my genuine mails.
I need to know how to turn this block off at individual email level - adding to safe sender list does nothing.
Currently the only way I have to read an email that microsoft blocks is to send it to gmail.
Should not really have to do that!!
Please advise!
Thank you
Lisa
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Cool thanks
Switch to ONLYOFFICE. It is FREE and nearly identical with Microsoft Office. It uses the same file types and its files are fully compatible with those of MS Office. It is not perfect, but neither is Microsoft 365. And, if you MUST stick with Microsoft, buy Office Home 2024 instead of paying each year for a Microsoft 365 subscription that gives you way more than you need. Most of us use only 10% of what we pay for. If millions of users switch to ONLYOFFICE maybe Microsoft will begin to care about its customers.