Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Seems like i don't have product key how am i going to get one plz. i don't have one anymore.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I already reset my password but each time I try to log in I get the same message. I tried logging in from different devices connected to different networks and in different moments (more than 10 days so far).
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Seems like i don't have product key how am i going to get one plz. i don't have one anymore.
**1. What is the domain name of your email account? ****@outlook.com
2. What version of Outlook are you using (Classic Outlook, New Outlook, Outlook.com, Outlook App on your phone) or are you using any other 3-way software? New Outlook
3. What protocols are configured for your mailbox? (POP, IMAP and Exchange) IMAP
4. What prompts do you receive for the same? Can you provide a screenshot of the message?
This is not helpful, I dont see any solutions only the problems, I already have problems with MS Account and NO HELP!
I need to recover my account , ******@hotmail.com
help me recover my account ******@hotmail.com
My mum cant sign into her emails her account blocked need it fixed asap