Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I accidently switched my email to the new version!! I wish support would switch my email back to the classic email version!!! thank you!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
I hate the new on also.. it keeps switching back to the new one EVERY time i open mail...Leave it alone!!!
Oh, mine is still there. I had to get our IT support to get me back to classis because at that time the switch wasn't on my Outlook. :-(
Unfortunately, no.
If you switch back, the switch for the new outlook is disapeared.
Hello Deborah Brown**,**
Good day! I hope you are doing well.
We haven't heard back from your, so wants to quick check, have you checked my response?
Feel free if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you further.
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
Sincerely
S M Nazmun Nur | Community Moderator