Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It appears this update occurred today. Since the update, Outlook will not automatically bring in email (push setting) and must be manually synced each time. I have found no settings to help fix this. This stopped working concurrently with the update. Please fix this.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
That would be great news! Did they release an update for Outlook? Currently running 16.80 (23121017).
This is working now? Even with "Sync shared mailboxes" off? That would be fantastic news!
Our president hasn't been able to use Outlook on his M2 MacBook Pro yet because of this issue.
Looks like they fixed it over the weekend. Sync is back to normal.
I've tried suggestions mentioned above, but nothing seems to work. the same issue materialized yesterday afternoon. note: I'm using an imap mail server.