Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It appears this update occurred today. Since the update, Outlook will not automatically bring in email (push setting) and must be manually synced each time. I have found no settings to help fix this. This stopped working concurrently with the update. Please fix this.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
I had the same issue with the 16.77.1 legacy version (the new one is for kids, not for work). Clearing the cache and activating the sync shared mailbox seems valid. I'll monitor it for a few days before stating it worked for me.
Thanks to those who proposed the solutions (kudos, Mathias Choules and Steve Plante).
UPDATE JAN the 3RD. No way, sync is not working again.
tried this for one of our users calling in and it seemed to do the trick
Ok thanks!
That would be great news! Did they release an update for Outlook? Currently running 16.80 (23121017).
We haven't did any software update yet. The sync was back to normal since last Sunday.