New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-24T17:45:28+00:00

    I have the exact same problem.

    I like some functionalities of the new Outlook (notably the "Following" response to a meeting!) but having this basic "Have Direct replies sent to ..." is kind of critical for a part of my job.

    It's been months now that people are complaining about it ... is it so hard to implement ?!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-13T13:30:46+00:00

    I very much agree that this is ridicoulous. There is no way Microsoft is not aware that this is very much annoying. Hopefully, this forced new outlook will be updated with the missing functionnalities that are in the legacy outlook.

    Thank you for the headsup regarding the forced install in the jan28th update. I wasn't aware. I took action to prevent auto install as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T15:15:56+00:00

    I recommend everyone revert to Classic and not utilize the new outlook. They are not adding this feature and it doesn't appear on any roadmap.

    I don't see the option to specify a reply-to email address in the Legacy or New version of Outlook on Mac OS. I'm using 16.88.1. In the legacy version, I don't see More Options, Direct replies to, or Have Replies Sent to or anything similar.

    The built in Help is not helpful at all. I can't find the answer on Google.

    Does anyone know how to enable the option to specify a reply-to email address in Outlook 16.88.1 in Legacy version of Outlook on Mac OS?

    thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T10:40:49+00:00

    hello everyone the feature is there click new email, options, click the three dots, then direct replies

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more