New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T15:08:36+00:00

    "It's been months now that people are complaining about it ... is it so hard to implement ?!"

    Apparently, it is. The new Outlook is really not functional in a business setting, which is the whole reason for it in the first place, is it not? Just like the ability to safe an email to a pdf document is also very helpful for keeping track of specific instructions and events and when they took place.

    One feature that I would find helpful to have ADDED (rather than taking away the ones we had before that we all liked) would be the option to file emails under alternate file names (not just the to/from/subject options) for ease of finding it in my folders later on.

    Come on Microsoft, do better!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T16:00:13+00:00

    Outlook for Mac has never had this feature AFAIK. I've always had to fire up the Classic Windows version of Outlook to get it. I don't even see it on the Web version ... which my inner conspiracy theorist finds many interesting ideas to consider.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T13:48:45+00:00

    Still missing this feature in New Outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T13:38:10+00:00

    In More Options, I don't see Have Replies to option is missing.

    All I see is, Sensitivity options

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T16:03:04+00:00

    Dear Elizabeth W12

    Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

    Based on your description, I understand that you are having trouble finding the "direct replies to" field in the new Outlook. I'll be happy to help you with that.

    In the new Outlook, the "direct replies to" field has been replaced with the "Have replies sent to" field. To access this field, please follow these steps:

    1. Compose a new email.
    2. Click on the "Options" tab in the ribbon.
    3. Click on "Direct Replies To" in the "More Options" section.
    4. In the "Have replies sent to" field, enter the email address where you want replies to be sent.

    Hope this can help. If there is any update, please feel free to let me know.

    Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

    Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

    Sincerely,

    Katherine

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments