New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T07:29:16+00:00

    must be needing an update.....below is my 3 dots

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T06:49:37+00:00

    When I click the three dots at the side of Favourites, it only gives me the options to add or hide, it does not give me the option to pin. The three dots alongside the folders in favourites only give me the options to remove from favourites. So, like I said, pinning the favourties list of folders is not an option in Windows 11. A really basic function that saves a lot of scrolling time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T12:08:46+00:00

    Is there something that we need to do? I still don't see it working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T00:31:54+00:00

    FINALLY!!!! they have fixed it!

    Now if they could please have the reading panel only scroll the body of hte email and not the header, so I can get to the bottom of the message and click the reply button

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-20T19:57:53+00:00

    Bring this feature back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments