New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-20T12:57:48+00:00

    agreed. this funktion is important

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-09T14:47:46+00:00

    Can you tell me if the feature to pin the actual favorites section, (so that it will not scroll) will be added to the new version of outlook, as this still is not happening. without that feature, it is useless and makes working less efficient.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T18:22:03+00:00

    Still waiting for this, and many other features that were removed in the "New" version to be returned.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-03T02:50:28+00:00

    It's now 2025 and I have not seen any response by Microsoft as to when this will be enabled. I say "enabled" purposely because, as everyone has commented, it was an existing feature on the previous version of Outlook. Surely, it could be enabled in 24 hours!!??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-10T22:11:20+00:00

    Dear Sir

    Previous version has this feature. It makes no since to have favorites if it dessapear with scroll. I wait for update as per your sugestion.

    Thank you.

    Regards.

    NRS

    Exactly!! And now Microsoft is forcing everyone to switch to the "New Outlook" without addressing issues like this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments