Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
No, Microsoft haven’t replied. It’s awful trying to message them, no hope!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue
as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No, Microsoft haven’t replied. It’s awful trying to message them, no hope!
Did they ever call? I've been asking MS to call me for support of the countless calendar issues since January, it's now July, not one phone call.
Moderator - MS Kindly Respond. People are screaming about this all over the internet. I myself have missed critical appointments because of this and the "chat support" in outlook 365" is useless, they keep giving me instructions (technical instructions) on how or what I should do. NO, I changed nothing on my laptop, MS changed their products and pretty much destroyed them - a PAID user for most of their products and free user of countless decades on other's should not have to do technical work to fix what MS broke. And they keep closing my tickets, which then causes all I've typed month after month for 7 months to vanish from my end, so I have to start typing all over again - months worth of cat information. Something MUST be done. It would be nice if someone answered and reported this to MS.
All my entries/reminders have disappeared from my calendar on my iPhone. I’ve spent two hours on the phone to Apple and they have told me to contact Outlook. There’s no number or chat available and if I type my issue there’s no option for it. Please help me!