Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
I no longer have this issue. How do I stop getting emails from this thread?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I click on my People / Contacts in Office, the left panel is completely blank (where my contacts should be). My emails are in the right panel from having clicked to People from Email. I am not able to see, add, or access my contacts at all in Outlook now. I have in the past and I know I have contacts stored in Outlook.
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I no longer have this issue. How do I stop getting emails from this thread?
Hi Marty
Mine came right after a Microsoft overnight update back in November. Make sure you have all your Microsoft updates. If still a problem I suggest you delete Outlook and download a new copy.
I am having the same issue. Until a few days ago I could add, edit or delete contacts in all my outlook email accounts. For instance, now when you click on "new contact" no screen comes up to add their info, the space to the right is blank, and there is a moving bar of color like it is "thinking" across the top of the white screen/blank space to the right. Nothing in settings helps this.
It all came right overnight in November when microsoft did am update
Thanks