Using Outlook for Android in educational settings for communication and organization
Yes the only way to resolve is to go to the campus.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated
Using Outlook for Android in educational settings for communication and organization
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes the only way to resolve is to go to the campus.
Hi Cadee,
I've got the same issue! Has yours been resolved yet? If so, please advise on how you went about correcting everything.
Thank you.
Hi Kia,
I have also been emailing for almost 1 month! There has been no response and the phone keeps ringing. I think the best solution would be to physically visit the campus.
Hi Justin,
I hope you're well!
Did UNISA perhaps advise you on how we could resolve this issue? Or can they only fix it from their side? I'm having a similar issue and wanted to check if going to campus for them to fix is the best option.
Thank you.
Hi Justin. I am having the same issue I need to reset my MFA to redo the entire process again in my case I got a new phone but I can't seek to log in a code pops up but I can't fill it In. Is there hy any chance a contact detail for the uni because of work I can't go in I want to call them and see if they can assist with my situation, unisa please