I am unable to login to my UNISA Microsoft account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not use. Any advice would be much appreciated

Anonymous
2023-12-29T07:38:26+00:00

I am attempting to login to my UNISA Microsoft Outlook account as the 2 factor authentication is linked to a cellphone number that I do not have access to. Any advice would be much appreciated

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For education

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T19:38:26+00:00

    I am having issues with logging in with email address as my miscrosoft details

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T13:41:10+00:00

    How long did they take to resolve it? I have emailed them about a week ago and it still hasn't been resolved for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T16:38:42+00:00

    Hi, I have been having the same issue. Do you perhaps have the contact details of who you spoke to?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T10:27:27+00:00

    I like this when you said my life only.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T09:00:36+00:00

    Lost years

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments