Add "Resend" email function back into New Outlook

Anonymous
2024-02-28T01:01:34+00:00

Please add the resend email functionality back into the new version of Outlook. This feature is utilized by myself and my team all the time, as each week we make minor changes to the previous weeks emails. I don't want to forward each week's email every time, I just want to hit resend, make any necessary changes, and then send the current updated email only. Not keeping that feature in the new Outlook was a big mistake...

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T16:36:43+00:00

    Not for me. The only Advanced action I have is Create Rule. Both in the Outlook for Windows app (The one that replaced Mail & Calendar) and the outlook.live.com web mail interface. Signed on to the same personal account as my PC. I do have it in web mail signed on to my work account along with a recall message and assign policy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T15:35:11+00:00

    Yes, there was no "resend" option until recently, even for paid customers.

    I have couple of "Microsoft 365 Business Standard" subscriptions for several years already and I'm user of old-school Office since version 95.

    As far as remember resend option was always present or easy to code via VBA.

    How shocking experience was to see new Outlook without this essential functionality.

    It looks like early alpha and work in progress.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T08:36:13+00:00

    The support page says it's possible but when going into the application and following the steps this option is not present.

    Resend an email message - Microsoft Support

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-09T04:37:37+00:00

    Please please please give us the resend option!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-19T14:20:08+00:00

    Please add the resend function ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments