Add new participants to Outlook without having to send it to everybody

Anonymous
2024-02-21T00:20:11+00:00

How can I add a new person to a recurring invitation without having to send to all participants in the meeting. It doesn't give me the option to send to 'updated invitees only'. I use the desktop version not the web version

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T18:22:25+00:00

    You can forward the meeting by right clicking the meeting in the schedule.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T16:43:33+00:00

    I have new Outlook - followed the steps as explained in this thread and the invite still sent to every single person on the invite list. There was no option to only send to the added attendees when hitting send.

    Ugh.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T13:24:29+00:00

    Very late to the party - haven't read all the other replies but when adding someone new to an already sent invite - there is no save button but when you hit send the below appears. Only updates as per the notice.

    Image

    I can confirm that this worked!!
    I added a new attendee using the "scheduling assistant." When I pressed "send" at the top, it did give me the option to only send the update to that added attendee.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-15T21:25:41+00:00

    You would add in the To or CC lines and when you hit Send a pop-up window will open and ask if you want to send only to the added/removed attendees or to all attendees. You might have to make sure you have the latest version of the Outlook app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-03T00:59:20+00:00

    "Saving" changes goes hand in hand with sending an update. Is there really no other way to avoid notifying everyone else?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments